We’ve built a pretty unique all-purpose printable kitchen conversion chart. A lot of nifty features arranged nicely on just two pages. (I’ve already printed out a copy and put it on my own refrigerator.)
Converts cups, teaspoons, gallons, Celsius, and more.
Charts how many cups will fit into different baking pans.
Charts how long food can stay frozen
Gives roasting guidelines for chicken, pork and beef
Advises on how to cook a steak medium rare
Extensive ingredient conversion list
Two rulers (inch and centimeter)
If you are using our software to make a family cookbook, I strongly recommend you download this and put it into your book!
If you are just stumbling through, download and print it anyway! It’s the perfect kitchen reference tool.
We took a lot of the information from this chart and built a handy magnetic conversion chart that looks great on your refrigerator. It’s only a little over $12, and it’d look nice in any kitchen.
Get a free, printer-friendly chart by clicking here.
- 7 Meatless Dinner Meal Plans to Go Veggie-tarian for a Week
- Family Cookbook Video from One of Our Customers
- 5-Star Mother’s Day Brunch Menu to Make at Home
- 12 Items Left Over From Spring Cleaning That You Can Still Do ...
- How Not to Labor When Creating a Family Cookbook
- The Perfect Gift for Your Mom on Mother’s Day