I’m Erin Miller, co-founder of Cookbook People. My husband Ted and I started our company in 2005 with a vision of creating ways to help families record precious family recipes. By 2007 we had designed our now best-selling Matilda’s Cookbook Software, opened our doors for business, and took off from there. We’ve expanded to offer lots of unique kitchen gifts beyond recipe organization, with an emphasis on quality, innovation and personalization.
I also write this blog to post some of my own personal favorite ideas for the kitchen, as well as use it to roll out our newest products and sales specials. Our two boys are getting older than they are in this photo, and it seems like more and more the blog has become a fun new project for me!
- 7 Fall Favorite One Dish Dinners from Around the World
- Top 10 Reasons to Make a Cookbook
- 7 Steps to Backing up your Life Without Using the Cloud
- Jams, Jellies, & Preserves: An Outdated Section in Your Cookbook
- Try Before You Buy: Visiting a Fancy Gourmet Chocolate Show
- 3 Salad Recipes for the Tea Party Hostess with the Mostest