I’m Erin Miller, co-founder of Cookbook People. My husband Ted and I started our company in 2005 with a vision of creating ways to help families record precious family recipes. By 2007 we had designed our now best-selling Matilda’s Cookbook Software, opened our doors for business, and took off from there. We’ve expanded to offer lots of unique kitchen gifts beyond recipe organization, with an emphasis on quality, innovation and personalization.
I also write this blog to post some of my own personal favorite ideas for the kitchen, as well as use it to roll out our newest products and sales specials. Our two boys are getting older than they are in this photo, and it seems like more and more the blog has become a fun new project for me!
- Taking the ‘Tech’ out of Recipe Software so It’s Easy to Use
- Why Not Make (And Sell) a Bed & Breakfast Recipe Cookbook?
- Writing Biographies for Your Family Cookbook: 5 Simple Strategies
- Easy, Crisp, Crunchy, Summer-Fresh Freezer Pickles
- 3 Hints to Know You’ve Achieved Professional Quality Cookbook Making at Home
- Help Your Grad Get Started with a Family Recipe Binder!