I’m Erin Miller, co-founder of Cookbook People. My husband Ted and I started our company in 2005 with a vision of creating ways to help families record precious family recipes. By 2007 we had designed our now best-selling Matilda’s Cookbook Software, opened our doors for business, and took off from there. We’ve expanded to offer lots of unique kitchen gifts beyond recipe organization, with an emphasis on quality, innovation and personalization.
I also write this blog to post some of my own personal favorite ideas for the kitchen, as well as use it to roll out our newest products and sales specials. Our two boys are getting older than they are in this photo, and it seems like more and more the blog has become a fun new project for me!
P.S. Sometimes I sign my name as Erin. It’s the name I always wanted if we’d had a girl. But I’m quite happy with my boys!
- 400 Free Recipe Cards: How to Type and Print Free Recipe Cards
- A Jumble-lotta Creole and Cajun Cooking Brings the Taste of New Orleans ...
- 10 Tips for Taking Better Food Photos for Your Family Cookbook
- Planning to Get Organized This Year? Start in the Kitchen with a ...
- 4×6 Recipe Card is 60% larger than a 3×5 Recipe Card
- 5 Rules You Need to Know About Beans