Here’s a nice link to a homemade family cookbook. “Thimbleanna”once made with her sisters.
I really like the design. We might have to cook up a template with a similar theme for our software.
- 400 Free Recipe Cards: How to Type and Print Free Recipe Cards
- A Jumble-lotta Creole and Cajun Cooking Brings the Taste of New Orleans ...
- 10 Tips for Taking Better Food Photos for Your Family Cookbook
- Planning to Get Organized This Year? Start in the Kitchen with a ...
- 4×6 Recipe Card is 60% larger than a 3×5 Recipe Card
- 5 Rules You Need to Know About Beans