A personalized cookbook not only makes a great wedding gift, but you can get your guests to contribute their own favorite recipes to the book. As if that wasn’t enough you can also print the recipe collections to use as wedding favors.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Include a single recipe card with each of your invitations, and a note asking that they include a favorite recipe on it with their RSVP.
2. Enter all the recipes you receive into Matilda’s Cookbook Software.
3. Print the cookbooks at Staples for around $2-$4 each, one for each guest.
4. Make one cookbook for the bride and groom that’s bound into a beautiful recipe binder.
5. Each guest will leave the wedding with a unique gift they helped create and the bride and groom will receive a memorable gift containing recipes from all their families and friends.