Appetizer Trees are a great conversation piece, they take up very little space, they look beautiful, and your guests will think you’re a genius.
Wrap cone in plastic wrap so your food doesn’t touch the cone. Get all your ingredients out, and cut the cheese/ham into cubes. You can start at the top or the bottom, and you can insert the food any way you like. You can also do one made with gumdrops.
This is what you will need:
- plate or cake stand
- styrofoam cone (the larger the party, the larger the cone)
- tooth picks & a little shot glass for used tooth picks
- plastic wrap
- olives, pickles, cheese cubes , ham cubes or rolls, tomatoes, etc. (I used artichokes on the other one, use what you have.)
- No Fat/Oil Free Cookies Made with Applesauce
- Lucky Home-Made Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
- Oscar-Watching Party Tradition Continues Sunday For 82nd Academy Awards
- Preserve Your Herbs for Winter Cooking
- How to write a degree symbol in your recipe on a PC
- Our Toy Shelf is a Hit! (Even though it’s supposed to be ...