Jealous? Asking yourself, “How did she make that tiny little circle next to the F?”
If you have the latest version of our software, you probably know it’s easy to add with the Recipe Builder feature. If not, you can still easily make it. There are two easy ways:
A. Just copy and paste it! Click in front of the °, hold, drag across it, then right click and click “Copy”. Then right click and choose “Paste” wherever you want it to appear.
B. Use the Alt key and number pad to the right of your keyboard. Hold down the Alt key, and hit “0176” on the number pad. Let go of the Alt key and it’ll appear.
Our software will point you to this page if you want this symbol or others.
Is my photo up above a little over-the-top? Well, maybe. But that’s how I felt when I first figured it out!
- Why Not Make (And Sell) a Bed & Breakfast Recipe Cookbook?
- Writing Biographies for Your Family Cookbook: 5 Simple Strategies
- Easy, Crisp, Crunchy, Summer-Fresh Freezer Pickles
- 3 Hints to Know You’ve Achieved Professional Quality Cookbook Making at Home
- Help Your Grad Get Started with a Family Recipe Binder!
- Bring Back Traditional Tea Parties!