Cookbook People has announced the release of their innovative new decorative organizer box, the Multikeep Box. The new teabox-based sytem is unique in that the interior can be configured into up to 500 variations to fit virtually any application. Click here to view the current selection.
“We believe the Multikeep system will be a great product for us,” says CEO Ted Miller. “And not just for organizing tea. Because we’ll offer hundreds of engraved cover designs for the box, people can use it for anything from managing their prescription drugs to using it as a commemorative gift box for newborns.”
With an initial roll out of the Classic Filigree and Blank Lid designs on Amazon, the tea boxes immediately rose to the top of the list of best selling new items. “We think the popularity will only improve as we release all the great designs we’ve built up,” says Ted.
There are currently 52 Multikeep designs available at CookbookPeople.com.
- Taking the ‘Tech’ out of Recipe Software so It’s Easy to Use
- Why Not Make (And Sell) a Bed & Breakfast Recipe Cookbook?
- Writing Biographies for Your Family Cookbook: 5 Simple Strategies
- Easy, Crisp, Crunchy, Summer-Fresh Freezer Pickles
- 3 Hints to Know You’ve Achieved Professional Quality Cookbook Making at Home
- Help Your Grad Get Started with a Family Recipe Binder!