Cookbook People has announced the release of their innovative new decorative organizer box, the Multikeep Box. The new teabox-based sytem is unique in that the interior can be configured into up to 500 variations to fit virtually any application. Click here to view the current selection.
“We believe the Multikeep system will be a great product for us,” says CEO Ted Miller. “And not just for organizing tea. Because we’ll offer hundreds of engraved cover designs for the box, people can use it for anything from managing their prescription drugs to using it as a commemorative gift box for newborns.”
With an initial roll out of the Classic Filigree and Blank Lid designs on Amazon, the tea boxes immediately rose to the top of the list of best selling new items. “We think the popularity will only improve as we release all the great designs we’ve built up,” says Ted.
There are currently 52 Multikeep designs available at CookbookPeople.com.
- Easy Apple Pecan Cream Pie Recipe – Reinvent Grandma’s Old Standby
- Brown Bag Lunch is a Picnic with Your Family Cookbook!
- How to Choose Good Recipe Software & Avoid the Data-Entry Dungeon
- 6 Things You Need to Know about Wood Spoons
- How to Please Everyone with a Family Cookbook at Your Reunion!
- 15 Spice Combos to Surprise Your Tastebuds