Cookbook People has announced the release of their innovative new decorative organizer box, the Multikeep Box. The new teabox-based sytem is unique in that the interior can be configured into up to 500 variations to fit virtually any application. Click here to view the current selection.
“We believe the Multikeep system will be a great product for us,” says CEO Ted Miller. “And not just for organizing tea. Because we’ll offer hundreds of engraved cover designs for the box, people can use it for anything from managing their prescription drugs to using it as a commemorative gift box for newborns.”
With an initial roll out of the Classic Filigree and Blank Lid designs on Amazon, the tea boxes immediately rose to the top of the list of best selling new items. “We think the popularity will only improve as we release all the great designs we’ve built up,” says Ted.
There are currently 52 Multikeep designs available at CookbookPeople.com.
- 400 Free Recipe Cards: How to Type and Print Free Recipe Cards
- A Jumble-lotta Creole and Cajun Cooking Brings the Taste of New Orleans ...
- 10 Tips for Taking Better Food Photos for Your Family Cookbook
- Planning to Get Organized This Year? Start in the Kitchen with a ...
- 4×6 Recipe Card is 60% larger than a 3×5 Recipe Card
- 5 Rules You Need to Know About Beans