Coming soon to our store. A very nice Bamboo Tea Box .
- Bamboo storage box for teabags, craft supplies, and collections
- Built from a bamboo that is harder than maple
- Features a hinged lid, 8 compartments, and dovetail corners
- Finished without stain; laminated with food-safe glue; heated to retain color
- Clean with mild soap and water; dry thoroughly
- 7.7 x 12.8 x 4.6 inches
- Will hold over 100 tea bags
Sized externally at about 12L x 7.25W x 3.5H inches (inner dimensions are about .35 inches less as that is the approximate thickness of the walls) this Lipper International tea box is constructed of bamboo and has 8 separate compartments to organize tea. The compartments are made from a single insert (rather than glued down) and so you can remove them to have an open box without compartments if you so desire. A small chain holds the lid open at about a 120 degree angle. Using hardware that is brass (presumably plated), it not only looks good with the bamboo, but will help prevent corrosion (always a plus for something used in the kitchen.) Each of the 8 compartments can fit about 12-20 tea bags, depending upon the size/thickness of the individual package.