Salami, Crackers & Cheese
Some mild cheddar and colby jack cheeses, salami, and Flipside Pretzel crackers for the feathers. Two peppercorns for the eyes, half a pistachio shell for the beak, and toothpicks for the legs (basically whatever you can find in the pantry) and a folded fourth of a piece of salami for the waddle, and that’s how you make a cheese tray turkey. This is an easy make ahead platter that all will be talking about.
- 7 Meatless Dinner Meal Plans to Go Veggie-tarian for a Week
- Family Cookbook Video from One of Our Customers
- 5-Star Mother’s Day Brunch Menu to Make at Home
- 12 Items Left Over From Spring Cleaning That You Can Still Do ...
- How Not to Labor When Creating a Family Cookbook
- The Perfect Gift for Your Mom on Mother’s Day