Salami, Crackers & Cheese
Some mild cheddar and colby jack cheeses, salami, and Flipside Pretzel crackers for the feathers. Two peppercorns for the eyes, half a pistachio shell for the beak, and toothpicks for the legs (basically whatever you can find in the pantry) and a folded fourth of a piece of salami for the waddle, and that’s how you make a cheese tray turkey. This is an easy make ahead platter that all will be talking about.
- 400 Free Recipe Cards: How to Type and Print Free Recipe Cards
- A Jumble-lotta Creole and Cajun Cooking Brings the Taste of New Orleans ...
- 10 Tips for Taking Better Food Photos for Your Family Cookbook
- Planning to Get Organized This Year? Start in the Kitchen with a ...
- 4×6 Recipe Card is 60% larger than a 3×5 Recipe Card
- 5 Rules You Need to Know About Beans