Want to know how long to boil an egg to produce a creamy yolk? How long to cook a steak to make it medium rare? How many tablespoons are in a half cup? We put it all together in a simple-to-use and quite pretty conversion chart click here. It will fit in many of our beautiful recipe binders.
I posted about this a few years ago, but it seemed like a nice time to refresh it for our much larger audience.
We also sell the same information on pre-printed cards. Click here to go to the half page conversion chart:
….and here’s the full page conversion chart:
Why buy them when you can download the same info for free? Well, they already have the holes to fit in your binder, they are on a heavy durable card paper stock, and they are only $0.99. So why not?
Lastly, if you’d like the same information easily visible on your refrigerator, might I introduce you to our handy one-of-a-kind refrigerator magnet chart:
- Taking the ‘Tech’ out of Recipe Software so It’s Easy to Use
- Why Not Make (And Sell) a Bed & Breakfast Recipe Cookbook?
- Writing Biographies for Your Family Cookbook: 5 Simple Strategies
- Easy, Crisp, Crunchy, Summer-Fresh Freezer Pickles
- 3 Hints to Know You’ve Achieved Professional Quality Cookbook Making at Home
- Help Your Grad Get Started with a Family Recipe Binder!