Want to know how long to boil an egg to produce a creamy yolk? How long to cook a steak to make it medium rare? How many tablespoons are in a half cup? We put it all together in a simple-to-use and quite pretty conversion chart click here. It will fit in many of our beautiful recipe binders.
I posted about this a few years ago, but it seemed like a nice time to refresh it for our much larger audience.
We also sell the same information on pre-printed cards. Click here to go to the half page conversion chart:
….and here’s the full page conversion chart:
Why buy them when you can download the same info for free? Well, they already have the holes to fit in your binder, they are on a heavy durable card paper stock, and they are only $0.99. So why not?
Lastly, if you’d like the same information easily visible on your refrigerator, might I introduce you to our handy one-of-a-kind refrigerator magnet chart:
- No Fat/Oil Free Cookies Made with Applesauce
- Lucky Home-Made Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
- Oscar-Watching Party Tradition Continues Sunday For 82nd Academy Awards
- Preserve Your Herbs for Winter Cooking
- How to write a degree symbol in your recipe on a PC
- Our Toy Shelf is a Hit! (Even though it’s supposed to be ...