We’ve built a pretty unique all-purpose printable kitchen conversion chart. A lot of nifty features arranged nicely on just two pages. (I’ve already printed out a copy and put it on my own refrigerator.)
Converts cups, teaspoons, gallons, Celsius, and more.
Charts how many cups will fit into different baking pans.
Charts how long food can stay frozen
Gives roasting guidelines for chicken, pork and beef
Advises on how to cook a steak medium rare
Extensive ingredient conversion list
Two rulers (inch and centimeter)
If you are using our software to make a family cookbook, I strongly recommend you download this and put it into your book!
If you are just stumbling through, download and print it anyway! It’s the perfect kitchen reference tool.
We took a lot of the information from this chart and built a handy magnetic conversion chart that looks great on your refrigerator. It’s only a little over $12, and it’d look nice in any kitchen.
Get a free, printer-friendly chart by clicking here.
- Taking the ‘Tech’ out of Recipe Software so It’s Easy to Use
- Why Not Make (And Sell) a Bed & Breakfast Recipe Cookbook?
- Writing Biographies for Your Family Cookbook: 5 Simple Strategies
- Easy, Crisp, Crunchy, Summer-Fresh Freezer Pickles
- 3 Hints to Know You’ve Achieved Professional Quality Cookbook Making at Home
- Help Your Grad Get Started with a Family Recipe Binder!