1. Include a single recipe card with each of your invitations, and a note asking that they include a favorite recipe on it with their RSVP.
2. Enter all the recipes you receive into Matilda’s Cookbook Software.
3. Print the cookbooks at Staples for around $2-$4 each, one for each guest.
4. Make one cookbook for the bride and groom that’s bound into a beautiful recipe binder.
5. Let each guest leave the wedding with a unique gift they helped create. Let the bride and groom leave with a foundation of recipes that joins two families and numerous loved ones.